Sunday with Gabby Logan: ‘Seeing my children play sports is one of my joys’

The TV sports presenter on working too much, missing going out and taking her son to watch Andy Murray winning Wimbledon

What’s your Sunday morning routine? The same as every day, but it happens 45 minutes later: walk, breakfast, coffee, papers. Otherwise, mornings are rarely the same. With lots of sport happening, I could be waking up in the city I’m presenting from.

Do you work? Quite a lot, I enjoy the variety. But after the 2012 Olympics I totted up that in that year I’d worked 47 out of 52 Sundays. That’s why I turned down the presenting gig for Match of the Day Two: I’d have got home at 3am every week, missing all sorts of work and pleasure for a whole season.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3xVBRPn

No comments:

Post a Comment